PROTECT YOUR EVENTS. How to design event security strategies for events of all sizes, how to understand threat levels and how to best execute a protective event blueprint.
PREPARE FOR AN INCIDENT. Best practices and intelligence on creating contingency plans spanning health crises, medical emergencies, terrorism incidents, bio hazards and other “breaches.”
- REACT IF YOU NEED TO. How to review and react during a security or safety incident, how to stay in contact with attendees during a crisis and how to communicate with local authorities during an emergency.
- What’s changing in event safety
- What makes an event safe
- Common pitfalls/mistakes
- Event insurance checklist
- On-site medical facilities
- Event medical staffing
- Event triage and hospital transport
- How to contact event attendees in an emergency
- How to leverage communication tools in a crisis
- Key considerations for crafting your emergency response plan
Instructor: Shannon Jones, VP, Civic Entertainment Group
- The typical elements of a reasonable security plan;
- How to triage your risks so you do more than focus on shiny objects;
- How to use an emergency plan in an actual emergency.
Instructor: Steven Adelman, Partner, Adelman Law Group
- Which security staffing roles are needed for which events
- Calculating how many security staffers you need: Ratio of security staff to crowd size
- Making an Entrance: From frisking to metal detectors and beyond, the latest thinking on event entrance security protocols
Instructor: Anthony Davis, President, AD Entertainment Services
THERE'S MORE! Access digital Q&As with speakers, a networking area for peer-to-peer chats, a resource center with articles and case studies plus top industry partners. Register today before we sell out all available digital seats.